ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Offers and Sells products and services outlined in the Statement of Work.
- Always strive for Good Customer Satisfaction and Experience.
- Maintains a Low Quality Defect Score based on the goals set by Client.
- Ensures that all calls are handled professionally based on the Quality Guidelines set by the Client
- Verifies all sources of customer contact information on the account to ensure accuracy such as the Home address, Phone Number, SSN, Credit Card Info, Sales Transaction, etc.
- Meet and exceeds client mandated KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) both Sales and Quality.
- Maintains a high SPH, UPH and/or Sales Conversion based on the goals set by Client.
- Ensures consistent performance based on continuous improvement model
- Ensures that all Log-in and Passwords (both Internal & External) are kept confidential
- Participates in all mandated trainings, seminars and/or conferences both Internal and External
Who we’re looking for
The best fit for this job is someone who:
- Has at least completed High School
- Has experience in customer service (preferred)
- Is skilled with MS Office software and functions
- Has typing and data entry skills
- Has excellent verbal/written communication skills and can problem-solve
- Can multi-task and deal with pressure at work
- Has a professional telephone manner and is energetic, articulate and service-oriented
- Expresses great people skills, including empathy, courtesy and respect
- Can work a variety of rotational shifts/days off, which may include some holidays, weekends and overtime
- Can grasp new concepts, understand new systems and quickly master key elements within a training period