- LocationMetro Manila North, Philippines
- Job typeFull time
- Communicate via phone, chat, or mail with our clients in English or other languages to provide support and/or resolution to their telco concerns and ensure high-quality customer experience by utilizing a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, view plans, product, and services acquired, troubleshoot telco concerns, research and review policies, and communicate effective solutions.
- Answer and/or initiate a variety of real-time inbound and/or outbound voice and/or non-voice based transactions regarding products and services.
- Ensure all information given to customers are articulated clearly, concisely, and accurately.
- Provide prompt resolution to customers telco inquiries and/or issues by providing appropriate and accurate information, and effective troubleshooting steps using available resources ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Document all calls and escalations received.
- Take care of customer callbacks and ensure issue resolution.
- Keep track of emergency issues.
- Determine the need for all off-site escalations according to documented criteria.
- Maintain diplomacy and tact when dealing with upset customers or escalated calls.
- Communicate feedback and progress to management.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Have knowledge, understanding, and compliance with policies as set out by clients.
- Have knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Lot 1 Cyberpark, Araneta Center Cubao, Quezon City