- LocationMetro Manila North, Philippines
- Job typeFull time
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• At least 18 years old and have excellent English communication skills
• Must have completed high school
• Customer service, collections or sales experience in a call center industry is preferred but not required
• Have working knowledge of computers and the Internet, and able to type at least 25 words per minute
About Alorica Philippines
At Alorica, we only do one thing – we make lives better. How? By creating insanely great experiences for customers — online, on the phone and through social media. From acquisition and sales to customer care and support, Alorica provides a host of world class services, including customer relationship management and back office support. We’re proud to passionately serve clients as diverse as we are — including communications, financial services, healthcare, retail and tech companies, many in the Fortune 500. We call the OC home, headquartered in Irvine, CA, with more than 50,000 employees in 73 locations across the globe. Intrigued? Learn more at www.alorica.com