Customer Service Representative
- Locationilocos, Philippines
- Job typeFull time
Communicate via inbound and/or outbound voice-based and/or non-voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care, telesales, credit and collections and/or remote technical support for clients. Use computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or trouble-shooting issues to provide high quality customer experience. Maintains and updates records and databases in accordance with prescribed formats and system requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and/or outbound voice and/or non-voice based services.
- Verifies and updates customer information, responds to queries and resolves issues.
- Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information using the highest quality customer service standards.
- Accurately document and update records and databases in accordance with prescribed formats and required systems.
- Performs a variety of transactions ranging from data entry, updating records, invoices and claims to verifying information and closing transactions.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and to maintain optimum service levels and customer relations.
- Understand all programs, systems, and procedures necessary to perform job effectively.
- Where applicable, communicate with customer to resolve any account questions or inquiries.
- Communicate feedback and progress to management.
- Maintain diplomacy and tact when dealing with upset or escalated calls.
- Escalate customer complaints and/or calls through the appropriate channel to management.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal and Local laws and regulations as directed by management or during training.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
About Alorica Philippines
At Alorica, we only do one thing – we make lives better. How? By creating insanely great experiences for customers — online, on the phone and through social media. From acquisition and sales to customer care and support, Alorica provides a host of world class services, including customer relationship management and back office support. We’re proud to passionately serve clients as diverse as we are — including communications, financial services, healthcare, retail and tech companies, many in the Fortune 500. We call the OC home, headquartered in Irvine, CA, with more than 50,000 employees in 73 locations across the globe. Intrigued? Learn more at www.alorica.com